Looking to be part of the next big thing? If you love full-stack, end-to-end Internet-of-Things (IoT) innovation, you can juxtapose your love of smart home tech with hardware, software, sensor, cloud sourced data combined with multi-level, distributed AI; companies like this are usually based in San Fran! But this is here at home in DC.
Digital Media opportunities in Maryland, DC, FL, Pittsburgh, Nashville, and SC.
If you love vetted news and love coding, here's a great opportunity to juxtapose your interests as you esign, develop, deploy, maintain and enhance our content and advertising systems.
As a Reports Developer, you will design, develop, maintain and enhance our data reports and dashboards.
Additional preferred skills:
While others are busy enhancing speech or image recognition, your new team is forging new trails in classifying and predicting the sensed world around us. In this full-time role, you'll lead innovation across multi-tiered data models, dynamically generated and optimized feature sets, pragmatic model construction and more. Intellectual passion, optimism, energy, and creativity are necessary to succeed in our fast-paced entrepreneurial company, as are the abilities to communicate and collaborate. Invent and deploy innovative, reliable and resilient algorithms and associated software at the center of this Smart Home solution.
• Design, optimize and create tools to build, balance, clean and normalize relevant data sets that drive the rest of the process
• Design and optimize feature sets relevant to both the target classifications/predictions and the input data sets
• Design, test, optimize and then deploy models that have both superior EER performance and are robust
• Design and evolve as needed a distributed, layered model-deployment architecture that optimizes across response time, cost, size and power
• Master's in Computer Science or related field,
• Experience with the full process of Machine/Deep Learning from data sets to features to models to deployment
• Experience with real-time, mixed sampling, mixed resolution data sources a plus
• Strong programming skills with Python or R and C/C++
• Experience with tools such as Tensorflow, Jupyter, Caffe, Torch, PyTorch, etc.
• Experience with Docker desired
• Experience with process tools like git and Jira desired
• Start-up and open-source experience are a plus
This position is in Bethesda, MD. This is not a contract or remote work position.
Based on Madison Avenue, NY or Headquarters in Washignton, DC
Working with a sales development support team, set your overall sales strategy and product positioning for selling ad space in one of the best regarded digital media publications in the country.
Who you are:
Innovate alongside a winning cross-disciplinary team to conceive and design consumer smart home products. Drive product definition, execution and test. Design hardware, software, firmware. Own design issues.
Support a phenom executive currrently starting up a new succesful tech company to add to his repretoire.
Must have a solid undergraduate degree and stellar background supporting high profile professionals for years at a time.
Must be a stellar writer, grammar snob, and effective communicator.
If you innately pursue all projects with rigor, integrity and tenacity, can conquer Excel, PPT, and travel arrangements with your eyes closed, and if you're a team player who loves rolling up your sleeves for start up needs, shout out today.
Ready to make contacts for a company whose product you will love to use, if you don't already?
Hit the phones, get out there to network, and have a blast opening opportunities and learning how to close deals.
Take your undergrad degree and have fun using your varied skills to help hit the pavement (online and outside of the offiice) and make commissions on top of a solid base salary.